Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sandy's Thoughts on the Economy

I don't understand the economy at all. So the stimulus package is putting 787 billion dollars back into the economy, with some going to infrastructure, some going to save jobs of public employees, etc. Where is this money coming from? If I had known we had this much at our disposal I could have come up with this plan. I don't think we have the whole story because really it just seems like common sense to me. I feel like Obama just waved a magic wand and suddenly we had a plan to save everything and make it great. There has to be some sort of catch, that or this plan is going to fail terribly and we're all going to be even worse off. It just is not possible that the solution is so easy, if it was how did we even get into the recession in the first place? I really don't understand the economy so maybe there's some detail I don't know about that allows this situation to make sense.



http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Economy/Story?id=6890956&page=2

No comments:

Post a Comment